Financial Controller - Superb Role, Central London (to £70,000)
McGinnis Loy Associates is proud to be working with a highly respected Top50 Accounting Firm who are looking to recruit an internal Finance Manager/Controller for their Wealth Management division in Central London. With a client base of High Net Worth Individuals and their families, who are keen to protect their wealth for future generations, the division provides specialist Wealth and Tax planning advice to UK citizens, and US citizens living here in the UK. Reporting to the Managing Director, duties include:
- Planning and directing the operations of the division to ensure business targets and milestones are met
- Evaluating and reviewing current financial business processes and systems.
- Maintaining control over processes and systems, including ongoing client reviews.
- Planning and implementing procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency.
- Facilitating the preparation and analysis of key business reports.
- Reviewing business performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and staff activity levels
- Applying strategic planning experience to determine the company’s objectives
- Supervising and managing a team of 10 staff, including setting goals/objectives to develop and maximise their potential.
- Building the company image by collaborating with customers, community organisations and employees to enforce business practices
- Management of the full P&L for the business, and financial services regulatory compliance
To be considered for the role you should have experience of the day-to-day management of running a whole company, business/compliance management principles and practices, business planning, staff management and excellent organisational skills. You should be au-fait working at Director/Board level with high standards of accuracy and precision, and be someone who is able to present complex ideas to non-technical external parties. You should be able to challenge and influence at a senior level both internally and externally, and preference will be given to those with proven experience working in a highly regulated environment - eg, Financial Services, Law, Wealth Management, Pharma, Banking etc
On offer is a salary up to £70,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, pension scheme (inc 5% employer contribution), healthcare scheme and income protection. To apply for the position or for more information, please contact McGinnis Loy Associates (Reading) Office by telephone or via email at admin@ mcginnisloy.com
For other opportunities in Finance & Accounting, HR Services or Public Practice within the Thames Valley, London & Midlands please visit our website at www.mcginnisloy.com. McGinnis Loy Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, in accordance with the Employment Agencies Act.