Event Manager - 6 month contract, International Conference Co
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager (events manager) to join innovative international events company.
The position is best-suited to a creative, self-motivated events manager, who is able to hit the ground running.
- Create and manage the project plans for assigned events
- Responsible for timely, accurate budgeting and forecasting of event costs
- Detailed structure of the full event planning process
- Work closely with the Product, Sales & Marketing managers to design the customer journey and exhibition spaces across the events portfolio
- Attend event planning meetings, presenting clear and concise updates on the event milestones, identifying and addressing any impacts to the event and proposed resolutions
- Experience in delivering global conferences and exhibitions with strong customer and supplier management is essential.
- An established track record of delivering world-class events in the B2B or B2C space, conferences and exhibitions.
- Previously worked closely with product, marketing, commercial, sales and finance departments.
- Proven experience in working on international conferences and exhibitions
- Experience in managing an event project teams and working with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to flex as appropriate and build strong relationships
- Happy to travel to EMEA, US and Asia
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £300.00 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.