C / C++ Embedded Engineer - Gloucestershire
Based in West Gloucestershire, UK
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a top calibre Embedded Engineer to join my clients R&D centre, allowing you to work with cutting edge technology on a daily basis. The client is a SME engineering and manufacturing company based in West Gloucestershire.
The Software Engineer will take on a key role in the design and continuous improvement of the company's market leading products from initial specification through the product lifecycle, in line with the business's programme and customer requirements.
- Specification, design and test of electronic systems and subsystems
- Commercial awareness of digital and analogue hardware
- Check and review systems for DFM, specification compliance and ease of use
- Investigate new product ideas for viability
- Investigate and provide guidance to assist with resolution of technical and application issues
- Engineering degree or equivalent, ideally in electronics engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of the design of electronic systems
- Practical knowledge including preferably at least three areas from the following list:
o Embedded C software
o ARM Microcontrollers (M3 or similar)
o Electronic design using embedded processors
Paying up to £50,000 - this job is interviewing this week (12th May). Send your CV for instant consideration!!!!
Not you? Forward to friends and email j.wickham (at) computerfutures (dot) com for more details on our refferal scheme!