L5 Management Trainer
Overview: Management Trainer
Recruiting on behalf of an established and innovative training specialist, a result of an exciting new contract win, we are looking to talk with Management Trainers who are experienced in delivering Level 5 Management and Level 3 Team Leading qualifications to learners in their place of work.
You will be based on-site (Liverpool) delivering a mixture of group sessions and 1 to 1 mentoring to aspiring managers and future leaders.
This is a flagship role as part of a prestigious new contract. To that end, we are looking to discuss this exciting opportunity with the very best Management Trainers in the Learning and Training industry.
The role is full-time permanent, with standard working hours Monday to Friday.
It is essential you have experience delivering Management Level 5 qualifications to be considered for this position.
Salary and benefits: Management Trainer
- An opportunity to join and growing, forward thinking organisation
- As part of this exciting new contract win, you will be a part of this success from the beginning
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development in a growing and innovative organisation
Essential Experience: Management Trainer
- Previous experience within a Senior Management role
- Experience delivering Level 5 Management and Team Leading qualifications
- Experience with delivering qualifications to learners in a Work Based Learning setting
Qualifications: Management Trainer
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- L5 Management qualification
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81313067