Group Trainer - Health & Wellbeing - Merseyside
Group Trainer - Health & Wellbeing
£24000 - 26000 salary
Randstad are delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest providers of employment, health & wellbeing programmes. They are currently recruiting for a Group Trainer to cover Merseyside (Liverpool, Knowsley, Southport), joining the health team who will provide coaching and support to participants of the National Diabetes Prevention Programme.
- Deliver the NDPP programme to participants, providing peer-to-peer development
- Work as part of a team to effectively facilitate group sessions.
- Previous experience of facilitating group training and workshops, ideally in preventative health, public health or health awareness.
- Knowledge of diabetes would be advantageous.
- Outstanding training, educational and presentation skills; being able to develop a good rapport with participants.
If you are interested in this role, and believe yourself suitable, please apply with your CV.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81315595