Senior Quantity Surveyor
One of the world's largest main contractors has won a large portion of work on a £650m programme which will last five years. Based in South West London, The commercial team of this well respected, and highly successful main contractor, are looking for a senior quantity surveyor to join them.
- Provide commercial support for a project, working closely with the operational teams.
- Provide guidance at various phases of a project where possible.
- Cost and Value management
- Assist with preparation, maintenance and agreement of Project accounts
- Assist with providing commercial and financial reporting information
- Ensure compliance with standards and procedures in respect of Commercial activities
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Relevant senior level commercial experience preferably with a main contracting organisation
- Experience within a civil engineering, utilities or power environment/project
All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.