Graduate Design Engineer
Graduate Design Engineer required. My client is a growing manufacturer in sheet metal fabrication sector who due to continued growth are now seeking a Product Design Engineer to join their team. This position would suit a Graduate or experienced candidate who in based in and around the Leicester area.
The successful candidate will be work with both new and pre-existing designs and will be responsible for liaising with both clients and suppliers on design queries in order to provide product solutions. It is expected that the CAD Designer will also support the engineering, design and sales team as required.
It is envisaged that the ideal Graduate Design Engineer will have an understanding of technical drawings, solid modelling, specification writing & design for manufacturing techniques. It would also be seen as an advantage to have experience or knowledge in metal fabrication.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Organise all CAD arrangements
- To ensure that all concept development work is completed which meets the customers' requirements
- Proactive involvement in improvement initiatives
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems
- Resolving any issues with customer's specification drawings
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as required
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (ideal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks/ AutoCAD
Graduate Design Engineer Remuneration
- Salary- £20K-£23k+ (dependant on experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Training provided
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.