Risk Systems C# WPF developer
Developer to be apart of the process of a major re-engineering project to bring the existing systems. The C# WPF developer would ideally come from a banking background with exposure to a front office environment.
Working as part of an Agile team the candidate will demonstrate strong C# WPF development skills and will be capable of taking high quality designs and requirements through to implementation within the delivered product to a demanding standard with excellent test coverage.
The main skills required are:
· Excellent software coding, documentation and analysis skills.
· Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of WPF design and development.
· Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of the C# language (minimum 3 years)
· Proven experience programming on at least one large scale system (large data or compute volume)
· The candidate will have an extensive experience with the MVVM design pattern.
· Experience required with the Prism and Unity technologies.
· Experience of working with at least one brand of third party WPF controls, particularly Telerik data grid and chart
· Good design skills, with experience of the Expression Blend design tool.
· Experience with writing C# .Net Unit Tests
This C# developer role is in London, and is paying a competitive salary. If interested, please forward your CV or get in touch with Faye Whaley on 0207 398 3600. Alternatively if you know anyone looking for work right now, we can make arrangements for a referral fee.