Junior Graphic and Digital Designer
Our client, a globally recognised consumer goods organisation, are looking for a talented Junior Graphic and Digital Designer to join their team based in their Washington office.
As Junior Graphic and Digital Designer, you will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing team in developing the digital marketing programme.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Graphic design for internal and external marketing collateral
- Create materials for social media posts
- Provide customised artwork for tailored packaging
- Create designs on brand and within guidelines
- Develop e-mail campaigns
- Wireframe and UX design
- Create multi-media communications and marketing materials
Skills & Experience:
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Wireframe and UX Design experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of CMS would be beneficial
- A passion for keeping up with social and digital trends
- Creative and detail orientated
- Experience developing email campaigns
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and we will be in touch to tell you more about the role and the company.