Successful accountancy practice seek a commited career orientated financial accountant who has some practical accounts experience and would like to become fully qualified in ACCA.
My client will interview people with a few years practical debits and credits experience who is either a graduate in accountancy and finance or is studying AAT or ACCA. This may be in practice or industry, but a commitment to wanting to work in a professional practice firm going forwards is vital.
My client can hire in the bracket of £20-30k at either senior or semi senior level.
There are genuine prospects for the right individual and you will report directly to the partners, with a lot of interesting client contact (producing monthly and annual statutory accounts for commercial clients) and also responsibility for junior team members.
To apply, please email in your CV with details of your current salary, expected salary, notice period and a short note about why you want to work in a firm of accountants.
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- either be AAT/ACA/ACCA part-qualified, (study is offered) or suitably qualified by experience
- be a well organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise a workload effectively - this role offers a nice balance of accounts and audit work
- work effectively within budget and have a commercial mindset
- have strong technical research and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- demonstrate a proven track record of delivering a high level of client service
- be able to coach more junior members of the team
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be pro-active and forward thinking, with a desire to progress as the office continues to grow
A positive attitude and the ability to make an exciting contribution to this fast growing team are essential. A competitive remuneration package will be provided for the successful candidate.
eXactitude Resourcing Limited is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. eXactitude complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics.