Engineering And Estates Manager
My client is looking for the following experience for this role:
- Engineering Degree or equivalent. Extensive engineering and facilities experience gained at Managerial level within a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare environment.
- Specialist knowledge acquired through post-graduate courses and experience to masters equivalent level
- Membership or eligible to be a member of a relevant Professional Organisation requiring Professional Registration
- Evidence of CPD.
- Specialist knowledge of Good manufacturing practice as defined by the MHRA (GMP).
- Specialist knowledge of equipment and process validation.
- Specialist knowledge of effectively managing and negotiating with external contractors.
- Specialist knowledge of effectively managing and negotiating with equipment suppliers.
- Six Sigma/lean manufacturing experience holding a green belt qualification.
- Experience of managing PPM systems.
- Project Management skills, experience of managing facility and automated process projects.