Conveyancing Legal Officer
Job Title: Locum Conveyancing Legal Officer
Job reference: SSH/3798560
Job description: This is an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join an established Public Sector organisation in West Yorkshire on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be dealing with:
- Assisting Senior Legal Officers in the property department
- Right to Buy disposals and related enquiries
- Licences, tenancies, wayleaves and agreements for statutory undertakers services
- Minor property transactions, such as sales of houses and garden land, easements, releases/variations of covenants etc.
- Enquiries from client departments, external solicitors and members of the public,
- Boundaries and adverse possession issues
- Undertaking a limited degree of legal and related research
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Stacey Hodgson on or .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.