Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing) St Albans/Harpenden/Luton 4 Months Fixed Term Contract
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant looking for an immediate start?
This award winning firm of solicitors with offices in St Albans, Harpenden and Luton are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join the team and provide support over the summer period. Flexibility is required and the ability to travel between offices as required. You will be working with fee earners based in all practice areas of the business.
* Audio transcription, copy typing, amending documentation
* Preparing and sending email correspondence
* Accurate maintenance of case management database and up-to-date paper correspondence files
* Opening files, preparing paper correspondence files and drafting letters to clients for fee earner approval
* Support property fee earners with post completion administration
* Follow internal file closure procedures
* Administrative tasks; including photocopying, scanning, preparation of court bundles etc.
You will have:
* Previous residential conveyancing legal secretarial experience
* Ability to work accurately under pressure
* Minimum 50wpm accurate touch typing skills
* Audio transcription experience and competent Microsoft Skill
Salary & benefits £25k (Pro-Rata)
Hours - Mon-Fri 9-5.30
If this sounds like you and you are immediately available, then please apply!
We read all CV's but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81229131