Are you experienced in both digital and traditional marketing? Do you have the skills and desire to succeed in such a role? Do you want to work for an exciting, highly rated business? If so, my client based in Skipton, is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team to add to their experienced, driven office. The role is a permanent, full time position with a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for planning all of the digital, product, promotional & social media marketing including materials & literature
- Preparing & organising of promotional events for industry exhibitions
- Responsible for the analysis & reporting on marketing performance
- Ensuring company websites are up to date
- Promoting the companies social media pages to raise brand awareness
- Creating & developing email marketing campaigns
The Candidate:Excellent communication & presentation skillsCreative & forward thinking in order to provide new ideasExcellent time management skills & ability to prioritise tasksProven track record using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photoshop, InDesign Mailchimp, & Google analyticsA very keen eye for detail
- Monday – Friday; 40 hours per week
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 p/a dependent on experience
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holidays
If you feel you have the skills for this role then please apply immediately. Advantage Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Advantage Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81211668