SAP HR (Time Management) Analyst
SAP HR / Time Management Analyst to work with an offshore team to help promote process and continuous improvement to the existing SAP system.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to join a company who are looking to expand globally after winning some key contracts with global giants.
Skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge of HR systems
- SAP Time Management, CATS and PA experience essential
- Strong HR reporting and data analysis/management experience essential with a high level of proficiency in MS Excel and handling large and complex multisystem datasets
- Experience of developing and delivering end user training material
- Experience of translating business requirements into functional requirements
For more information on the role please contact Jason Porter at Real Staffing on 0207 758 7366.