Science Lecturer (with Physics & Chemistry)
Morgan Hunt are currently looking to recruit A part time Science Lecturer (with Physics & Chemistry) to work within FE College based in Essex.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification e.g. DTLLS, PCET or QCF level 5 Diploma in Education
- Relevant degree
- Recent experience lecturing in the Education Sector
- Excellent subject knowledge (Physics & Chemistry)
- A proven track record of consistently good/outstanding teaching
- The ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Delivering on academic and vocational courses
- Developing and delivering on lesson plans to increase the knowledge and learning experience for the students
- Attending relevant CPD and team meetings
- Providing tutorial and pastoral support to students across the college as required
If interested, please get in touch with the Education team at Morgan Hunt immediately by calling Coral 0207 4198973 or send your CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81030384