Project Planner Civil Engineering
Project Planner – Civil Engineering
An opportunity has been created for a Project Planner to join a leading Construction and Civil Engineering Contractor operating in a number of major projects across the UK.
As a company they are well established as leaders within construction and have worked on some of the most prestigious projects and landmarks within the UK. These include buildings, stadiums, highways, airports and infrastructure projects that are admired and recognised for their excellence around the world.
With over 100 years dedicated to the civils sector, the business has gone from strength to strength with offices expanding across England. The company are in a stronger position than ever in terms of growth and as a result are looking for the very best preconstruction talent to work on their projects and grow the business further.
Based from the project offices in Bedfordshire the Project Planner will be responsible for the planning and progress monitoring of this exciting Rail Engineering project. The Project Planner will provide support to the Project Management team through the provision of an efficient and effective planning, scheduling and project performance reporting function.
- Developing detail, updating, changing and monitoring progress within the existing programme
- Retrieve, record and present project control, estimating, planning or cost engineering related information
- Provide regular updates to the Project and Senior Management team on progress
- A relevant Engineering qualification (e.g HND/degree)
- Previous Planning experience on Heavy Civils, Rail, Road or Structures projects
- Practical experience gained from working on a similar site as an Engineer
- Excellent working knowledge of Primavera P6 or equivalent
- Good level of numeracy and IT skills – MS Office, Word, Excel etc
About the benefits / rewards
The company offers excellent career development opportunities for ambitious individuals with a basic salary of between £50,000 - £65,000p.a. As well as a generous benefits package including car/ allowance, fuel, healthcare & pension.
To apply for this positon please apply below or for further information please contact Laura Stephenson on 01923 750 095.