Project Manager - New Connections, 11kV, 33kV
Major Independent Connections Provider (ICP) wants to expand their team in London by appointing a High Voltage (HV) Project Manager to help them deliver works in the ever-busy new connections sector. Forecasted for a record-breaking 2017 and recognised throughout the industry as a ?go-to? ICP, their order book is extremely healthy. There?s never been a better time to join them.
The New Connections Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of HV connections, mainly in the residential and commercial sectors. Key duties will include:
- Manage new connections projects, covering HV installation and construction activities
- Ensuring successful project delivery on time and within budget
- Financial control of projects
- Health & Safety
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements (RAMS)
- Liaise with Highways Agency, Local Authority and Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
- Management of contractors and materials
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for HV / 11kV / 33kV networks or new connections
- Distribution Network Operator (DNO), Independent Connections Provider (ICP) or private networks experience
- Driving licence
- HNC / HND (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- SMSTS, SSSTS
With the massive rise in new connection requirements, now is the time to make the move! This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in this area of the utilities industry. If you have a background working on installation of HV networks then do the right thing for your future and call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email .