Systems Test & Validation Engineer
Systems Test and Validation Engineer - Hinckley - £ Competitive DOE
A Systems Test and Validation Engineer is required for a vehicle design and manufacturing company. Highly-talented individuals are required to ensure the future growth of this iconic British motorcycle brand.
As Systems Test and Validation Engineer, you will have a vital, varied and exciting role developing the next generation of this well-loved and class-leading motorcycle.
As Systems Test and Validation Engineer - you will be required to
- Identify effective test strategies for a given component / system.
- Create appropriate test plans.
- Run manual and automated tests, collate and analyse results.
- Create functional specifications and other systems-related documents to a high standard.
- Conduct whole bike practical tests.
- Roll out software updates.
As Systems Test and Validation Engineer - you will have
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in either a development or test automation role.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Experience in creating software test plans.
- Proficiency in C, C++, CAN highly desirable.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Systems Test and Validation Engineer should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment +44(0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .