Trainee Payroll Administrator
Trainee Payroll Administrator - Bolton
A Trainee Payroll Administrator is required to join a successful financial organisation based in Bolton. This is a trainee position so prior Payroll knowledge isn’t essential but some sort of Accountancy/Administration background is preferred.
Trainee Payroll Administrator will be expected to:
- Have strong numeracy skills
- Process payroll accurately and in a timely manner
- Support the payroll function
- Speak to clients and deal with their enquiries
To be considered for the role, the Trainee Payroll Administrator must have:
- A-C Grade in Maths & English
- A passion for numbers
- Experience working within an Accountancy/Administration/Office environment
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Accurate data entry skills, strong attention to detail
If you are a motivated individual with aspirations to pursue a career in Payroll, please don't hesitate to apply now!