Legal Secretary - Marlow, Bucks - up to £28k - (BP144)
Role - Legal Secretary
Ref.No - BP144
Location - Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Salary - £26,000 - £28,000 p.a.
Benefits - Pension scheme, private medical care, 31 days holiday including Bank Holidays
JobType - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this exciting client based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, who are looking for an experienced individual to join their company as a Legal Secretary. The ideal candidate will have legal secretarial experience, the ability to work well under pressure and have an excellent understanding of document formatting.
- Typing up emails, letters and contracts, along with transcript or audio dictation
- Filing confidential client information, ensuring all guidelines and procedures are followed
- Receiving telephone calls, recording and passing on accurate messages to the relevant member of staff
- Managing diaries
- Arranging meetings
- Greeting clients and demonstrate good customer service skills
- Experience in extensive document formatting (essential)
- Previous legal secretarial experience (desirable)
- Strong secretarial skills with a keen eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Have a professional telephone manner
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.