Marketing Executive - Fitness Tech
Marketing Executive / Marketing and Communications Assistant - Fitness Tech
A Marketing Executive / Marketing and Communications Assistant is needed to join a tech leader who is currently pioneering the fitness space. Working from their office based in Spitalfields, expect to champion their brand through an array of marketing activities (online and offline).
With 300% growth in the last year and a mission to make world class exercise accessible to more people via the use of technology, this pioneering firm provides virtual classes in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. Boasting offices in the US, Denmark and London, they are now seeking a Marketing Executive / Marketing and Communications Assistant to join their expanding team in an exciting role where you can see how the impact of your performance contributes to their growth and success.
Reporting to the Global Marketing and Communications Manager you will work across the company ensuring brand vision and values are delivered through all marketing and branding activities. On a day-to-day basis you will support the planning and delivery of both acquisition and retention marketing campaigns (online & offline), manage social media channels, create email marketing, newsletters, blogs, and presentations, plan, coordinate and execute events (tradeshows, conferences, forums etc.), monitor marketing performance and anything else necessary to increase recognition and engagement for this global provider.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing and Communications Assistant / Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Executive / Content Marketing Exec or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing / Communications role;
- Experience or knowledge of content creation across traditional and digital formats;
- Experience working with websites, producing content for the web and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube;
- Knowledge of website content management systems (WordPress) and e-marketing tools (Google Analytics, Mail Chimp, Google Adwords);
- Experience with Indesign / Photoshop or similar;
- Excellent planning and communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
Experience working in the health and fitness industry, ideally with group exercise knowledge, either within a club environment or as a supplier to the industry would be advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive / Marketing and Communications Assistant to join a company who have grown rapidly since their inception. Expect your ideas to help shape and have a real impact into their future. Get in touch...
More jobs like this
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Marketing & PR jobs in London (Greater)
- Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 Project / Product Management Travel, Leisure & Tourism jobs in London (Greater)