Temporary Accounts Assistant - Media, Music, Film
Great opportunity working with an SME media based client in central London, experience in online media, music or film industries would be highly advantageous but not essential.
Duties to include:
- Purchase Ledger - processing, matching, batching and coding invoices onto SAGE (high volume)
- Processing payment runs using BACS and cheque runs
- Sales Ledger - raising invoices, issuing credit notes when necessary
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control - chasing outstanding payments by phone, email and letter
- Credit card management & reconciling the director’s expenses
- Assisting with cashflow statements, petty cash and other ad hoc duties within the finance department when required
Ideal Skillset and Mindset :
Along with the above the successful candidate will have consistent practical finance accounts experience, excellent time management skills, advanced knowledge of Excel, able to handle large volumes of data and be 100% accurate whilst being able to multitask efficiently.
This is a really fun team to be a part of, very sociable and down to earth but very hard working at the same time.They are looking for someone to become a solid member of the finance team (not just a heads down number cruncher) as the business grows and your responsibilities grow with it.
***Although a temporary position to begin with it does have the potential to be a long term assignment***