User Experience Analyst / Researcher
User Experience Analyst / Researcher
£30k to £33k pa
Invigorate Recruitment is working with its client to recruit a User Experience Analyst / Researcher to join an expanding team. In this role, you will reveal what the users need from their experiences by conducting research, observing and analysing user behaviour, and through the interrogation and interpretation of analytics across the portfolio of the business brands and websites.
Using Data and user feedback you will describe the behaviours and motivations of the users, and work with teams of Designers, Engineers, Marketers and others to identify improvement opportunities, challenge existing assumptions and develop new features and presentations.
The User Experience Analyst / Researcher will employ a variety of usability tools and research methods to provide demonstrable and actionable insights that drive future design improvements, and improve the usability, usefulness, and desirability of websites and other digital application.
You’ll inspire change through product development by delivering exciting oral, written and visual presentations about your findings and the journey they are taking to improving users’ experiences.
Most importantly, your job as a researcher is to help the Digital Design Team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, and a break from the ordinary.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities
ü Working with the Digital Optimisation Manager to create a sensible, strategic and achievable roadmap of analysis and testing.
ü Coordinate and drive a progressive programme of usability & user testing at various stages of product development across multiple brands.
ü Designing and leading remote and on-site usability studies, interviews, and surveys according to plan and budget.
ü Collecting and analysing user behaviour through website analytics, online experiments, benchmark studies, formative labs, customer surveys, and other methods.
ü Work with designers, managers, engineers, and marketers to identify and prioritise research and development opportunities through project and day-to-day delivery processes.
ü Understand and incorporate business requirements and travel industry need into research.
ü Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
Personal Specification - Skills, knowledge and experience required
- Genuine interest of human behaviour and experience in how this can be practically used to deliver better customer experience and sales conversion.
- Proven experience of website and customer analytics software and interpretation
- Full understanding of the fundamentals of online marketing -search, affiliate, email, social, display
- Success with remote usability testing tools, such as UserZoom or What Users Do
- Demonstrable experience of a variety of Usability research tools and methods
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to make sound recommendations based on observed user behaviour and prior experience.
- Proven ability to syndicate lots of information (structured, unstructured, qualitative and quantitative) and distil it into a clear and meaningful "people friendly" story
- A creative thinker with strong people interaction, teamwork and facilitation skills.
- Complete fluency and familiarity with a range of web and mobile technologies, usability and accessibility practices, trends and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management and planning skills are beneficial
- Work experience in an applied research setting is beneficial
- Proven experience of Journey Mapping ethnographic research, personas development and CX Measurement in a digital environment are desirable.
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design best practices and principles is desirable.
- Working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful business in their field .
To apply for the User Experience role send your cvs for immediate application.