B2B Go To Market, Channel Marketing Manager
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the major players in the B2B telecoms and technology services space. The role, is as a Go To Market Marketing Manager within their B2B Channel Marketing division.
Your will be supporting the product and propositions teams who are developing solutions targeting Corporate customers. Your specific remit will be helping to get products launched, refreshing propositions and supporting the development of messaging within specific channels.
This will be a varied role which will also test your time management and prioritisation skills. Since this is a large business that's also in the process of developing, refreshing and launching a lot of new products and propositions at the moment. They've got a rich ecosystem of technologies across managed services, data networks, fixed and mobile voice solutions and lots more. So expect to be kept busy.
Just some of the things you will be working on will include things like:
- Campaigns, marketing assets and key messaging to support the launch of a new product or proposition to market
- The development of case studies which showcase how their solutions have helped other businesses of type, and are used by the direct sales teams with pitches
- Presentation decks which will be shared with customers
- Pulling together webex's with the sales teams to inform them of what assets are available to support them, how to position a new product or proposition and how to sell it successfully with key messaging.
This is a really important time for the business as it looks to re-evangelise its suite of services and solutions for business customers. So it's also a great time to get involved in a lot of new and innovating things which will give you the chance to shine too.
The team you will be joining is the channel marketing function, and will be reporting directly to the head of function. It's a great brand business with an excellent employer reputation too.
They're recognised for being a market leader in this space, they're a business with significant scale, and as such, the programmes and projects you will be managing will reflect this too.
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who's keen to work in a busy environment where things are really taking off.
For more information, why not apply?
Role: B2B Go to Market, Channel Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, flex-benefits package and lots more
- B2B marketing experience supporting the launch of new propositions and products to market with marketing collateral and toolkits
- Can build strong relationships within a business and able to understand the needs of stakeholders, and how to translate those needs into appropriate marketing support
- Organised and able to work to deadlines. There's going to be a lot going on, launching products and propositions across mobile, voice, data, networks, etc. So you need to be someone who's able to effectively prioritise and likes working in a really busy environment
- You've worked in a marketing environment targeting corporate customers, so understand the kinds of marketing toolkits that need developing, including marketing collateral, campaigns and channels, case studies, presentation, and have worked with direct sales teams who deliver and utilise them
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.