You will take a proactive approach to managing the full lifecycle of our product portfolio. You will be keen to understand industry trends and anticipate future customer expectations to enable us to maintain our position as leaders in our industry.
- Owning one of our key product families and defining the products and strategy for critical growth.
- Identifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and monitoring competitor activity
- Identify potential new product opportunities for the EA marketplace
- Create manage and monitor business plans for all new products
- Manage structured pricing reviews to ensure retained margin
- Working cross functionally to develop and implement a go-to-market plan
- Identifying potential partner relationships for the product portfolio.
- Existing experience in wireless, RTLS and RFID technologies
- Keen understanding of IoT platforms and associated telemetry and RTLS technologies
- Educated to degree level in an engineering/science discipline
- Proven business acumen with a history of managing products into growth
- Leadership skills with the ability to "get things done" with a diverse team of professionals
- Excellent public speaking skills with the enthusiasm to be a product evangelist
- Managing dynamic priorities, setting deadlines and ruthless efficiency
Ideally you will have experience of working within the constraints of a regulated environment along with an understanding of the process industries such as oil and gas, chemical, and mining.