Accounts Assistant - Entry Level Training
BlueCrest Recruitment are recruiting for a Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant for a very fast growing and already established International media company based in Central London. They have appeared within national tables highlighting their achievements and growth to date. The culture is excellent with snacks and drinks provided all day and an environment which will foster growth and development.
Interestingly the whole finance team group together and you will be involved in all Balance sheet reconciliations. This is more of a mix of an all rounded Accounts Assistant.
The successful Finance Assistant will have some experience of basic accounting. This role in a fast paced, based in a high volume environment, The successful candidate will be instrumental in the finance team and the Finance seniors have already set out a "bedding in" period where full training will be provided to the successful candidate..
- The Finance Assistant will be a prominent figure within the team and will have to communicate with various company stakeholders
- Assisting in the Accounts Receivable function for an International territory. You will ensure accurate coding through to payment of International invoices
- Involved in Bank Reconciliations (Multi-currency)
- Expenses reconcile cash receipts.
- Be responsible for the expenses system and payment runs
- You will provide analysis to management on various accounts
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations (will provide training) and play a part in the monthly Management Accounts. Journals include Prepayments and Accruals
- Assist with the Statutory year end accounts and help the auditors
Experience in the Accounts Receivable process and understanding of Double entry bookkeeping
A willingness to learn
Good understanding of Excel.
AAT or international equivalent would be desirable but not essential
A German Speaker (preferably Native) with an excellent command of German is necessary
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.