field sales account manager interior design and soft furnishings 30k basic 45ote
interior design, soft furnishing and linen field sales, account management and business development 30k basic 45k plus ote plus car, product allowance and benefits and up to 29 days holiday
We are looking for an account manager / BDM to look after 400 plus existing Hotel and spa accounts in Scotland ( based Glasgow or Edinburgh ideally).
Probably the most respected soft furnishings, interior design and linen business for hotel and spa industry with prestigous clients like THE RITZ, other 5 star hotel brand and a variety of boutique hotels, spa's and retreats. We need someone with great passion for the marketplace, strong field sales and account management experience and the personality to fit a really motivated and successful team in our hotel and spa division. You will be developing long term relationships and growing the spend as well as identifying and opening new hotel and spa accounts.
The basic salary is £28-30k with an existing bonus scheme that pays you on the teams target as well as a annual bonus for new business develeopment to 45K
interviews from 13th march onwards.
- Working with the Regional Sales Manager to develop a 'sales' strategy for the region on how we can sell products into hotels, spas, holiday parks, private education, retreats etc.;
- Responsible for conducting regular market analysis studies, gathering intelligence on competitor brands, consumer trends with the aim of ensuring we maintains a strong competitive edge;
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and channels and extending the reach of all products to increase its commercial success. Highlight new geographic areas to sell the products into and new sectors;
- Create and submit business proposals to increase revenue;
- Negotiate and close business deals and generate leads;
- Responsible for maintaining a good on-going client relationship;
- Ensure product expertise - including product improvements, benefits it offers and new lines;
two to five years’ successful sales experience, preferably in field sales selling a solution or someone from the hotel industry looking to get into a field based role
Excellent communication skills;
Good strategic thinking;
Well organised - an essential part of the job as you'll have meetings to attend (possibly in different areas of the country), presentations to give etc. Good time keeping will be of the essence;
Good negotiation and closing skills;
A passion for saales / interior design and the hotel spa and hospitality arena