Post: Manager - Little Limehouse Pre-School
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, term times only
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000per annum dependant on experience
We are seeking an experienced Nursery Manager to lead this exciting, new development at the Limehouse Project in Tower Hamlets. You will be open, dynamic, engaging, and above all, passionate about establishing the Little Limehouse Pre School.
The Limehouse Project (LHP) is one of Tower Hamlets leading community anchor organisations, providing a wide range of services to communities throughout east London.
Little Limehouse Pre School will provide affordable childcare that will enable parents both in-work and out-of-work to give their children an equal and positive start in life; a tailored, stimulating and secure environment for all children placed with us, and an inspirational, welcoming and motivational base from which to train the future generation of childcare workers .
We are now seeking an experience Nursery Manager to assist in leading this exciting new developments at the LHP. You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Little Limehouse Pre School and work effectively alongside the Director in managing the Nursery. You will need a full and relevant Level 3 qualification or above in childcare and 2 years’ work experience with children
Duties and responsibilities-
- provide curriculum and pedagogical leadership to the team
- manage the operation and all procurement and external relationships manage the commercial and operational success of the nursery
- promote the nursery concept and to provide thought leadership and creativity in developing the concept and enrichment programme
- provide leadership in training staff
- manage resources and the whole nursery development planning
Must have skills-
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn exceptional relationships and communication skills
- Good people management skills with experience of managing staff performance
- The ability to enthuse and generate trust
To apply for this role, please submit below-
- A cover letter, no longer than one page, explaining your strengths as a candidate, and why you are interested in this position
- Current CV, no longer than two pages
- 3 professional referees with current contact details, no older than 5 years.
Further details can be found of on the limehouseproject website in the get-involved section.
Closing date for applications: 27th March 2017
Interviews: 30th March 2017
The Limehouse Project is an Equal Opportunities Employer.