Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Are you an ambitious Digital Marketer and looking for a new challenge within a business committed to growth? You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of digital professionals to ensure continued success for your campaigns.
My client is a successful and forward thinking Digital Agency with a flair for all things digital! The team ensures each task is tackled as a collective to ensure that each customer receives a service that meets their individual needs.
The advantage of working for this Digital Agency is the open and transparent management structure that is geared towards success and ensuring each person has autonomy within their job roles.
- Client facing, discussing the Paid Search requirements
- Run campaigns on Google, Bing & Facebook
- Optimising PPC campaigns in line with requirements
- Planning for the future along with PPC manager in order to ensure accounts are dealt with to a high professional standard
- Training of junior staff members
- Creating captivating campaign texts
- Attend various industry events across the UK
- Keep up to date with Search industry trends and research in order to inform clients of latest trends
- Proven experience in PPC tactics
- Use of AdWords tools to further the reach of your campaign
- Manage PPC activity including AdCopy creation, campaign/ad group set-up, optimisation of key words & bids
- ROI focused
- Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Ability to communicate with a variety of digital professionals to implement and track campaigns success
- PPC (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- A Creative Digital flare!
If you live and breathe all things digital and are longing for a new role, then Apply Today!
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Manager, Paid Search Executive, SEO Executive, Digital Account Manager