International Sales Manager - Benelux
My client is looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to work within the Benlux region. This is an incremental role to support the expansion of the business across Europe.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven experienced of developing and growing business in these markets. You will be enthusiastic about creating and developing new opportunities and a track record of success.
If this sounds like you please read on!
Duties to include:
• Customer facing engagement – 40% to include:
? Engaging with existing and potential customers
? Identifying and developing opportunities
? Managing sales opportunities through to a successful outcome
? Gathering customer and market requirements and analysing competitors
• Developing customer propositions and proposals – 20% to include:
? Identifying customer requirements
? Creating proposals
? Presenting, discussing and negotiating the proposal with customers
• Engaging with partners and stakeholders – 25%
? Creating and developing strong relationships with key organisations and individuals
? Raising the profile of the company via events, PR and digital media
• Internal alignment and engagement – 15%
? Working with other members of the team to build business
? Build knowledge of solutions and the needs of the market
Skills & experience required:
• Experience and acumen in a B2B sales role with a proven track record of results
• The ability to build long lasting relationships
• Several years experience in a sales role
• Results driven, motivated by success and resilient
• Well organised, able to prioritise, self directed and not easily distracted
• Able to engage I Dutch, English and ideally also German
Hours: Full time
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus OTE of between 20-30%
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire or Benelux region
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.