Client Manager - Southampton
Our client an established independent firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a Client Manager.
You will manage your own portfolio of clients, dealing with a mix of accounts and tax. You will also be responsible for the supervision of junior members of staff.
Duties will include:-
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients reporting to a director
- Responsible for assistant client support manager working alongside them
- Liaising direct with clients on a regular basis to discuss the current position of their business
- Effective overview of clients within portfolio with regard to budget/profitability/business needs
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of corporation, partnership and personal tax returns
- Review of working papers prepared by accounts assistants to our practice standards, to provide an accurate and traceable audit trail for all of the practices work.
- Work flow management of accounts assistants.
- Ability to identify any training requirements of the accounts assistants.
- Liaising with HMRC/ Companies House.
- Checking HMRC correspondence and liaising with client.
- Ensure that CPD is regularly updated.
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA and ideally you will have a strong practice background with at least 3-4 years post qualification experience.
Very good prospects.