Global Web Content Manager
Are you an experienced Web Content Manage or Digital Content Manager looking for their next challenge?
Do you have experience managing the web content for a global website (40+) or a complex website?
Do you want to be responsible for the web content for a brand globally?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing electronics (Smartphones, VR & Peripherals) companies in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer Smartphone brands globally. They are looking to grow their Global Marketing team by adding a Global Content Manager. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for leading the web content management for a global website porfolio. This role will be responsible for a team of 3 in the UK and a digital development team in India. This role will champion a growing brand, they have a digital mind-set and want to deliver a best in class website to the world.
The company is an up and coming Smartphone brand. On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning smartphones & Peripherals. This role is within the digital team which is responsible for driving web content globally and managing the content production and its delivery.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand digitally, they are looking for someone to help the company become a brand renowned for sound in a crowded digital market.
The company is a well-known brand within the electronics market and has big plans to grow and develop globally and become the leading player in the personal audio market. Headquartered in Hammersmith they are easily commutable from Paddington station.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of the dot.com Content Team, ensuring optimised team set-up, processes and service, as well as managing internal & external stakeholders
- Lead daily content work, plan, prioritisation and future work.
- Responsible for content processes including creation, translation & publication of content, the refinement of existing processes.
- Support the Content Team operationally, as well as the wider Digital Broadcast Team in ad hoc projects as required from time to time. This is a fast moving environment and flexibility in task will be required.
Title: Global Web Content Manager
Salary: £45k - £60k dependent on experience
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions digital marketing professional looking for the next step working for a global brand. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Marketing or related Degree. Post-Graduate CIM qualification a bonus
- Extensive experience in Web Content
- Experience managing the web content for a global brand or other complex/fast moving website
- Strong understanding of web content principles
- Experience managing a team
- Ability to liaise and manage relationships across all internal stakeholders and provide consistent approach to brand engagement
- Excellent general communications skills (written, oral & listening).
- Must also have excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting to senior management
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com