Lead Generation Channel Marketing Manager
We're recruiting on behalf of one of the major players in the B2B telecoms and technology services space. The role, is as a Lead Generation Marketing Manager within their Channel Marketing business division.
Your remit will be to own the relationship with the company's telemarketing agency as well as the direct sales force. The telemarketing function generates leads which are passed onto the sales force to close. It's a hugely successful arrangement which delivers massive return on investment for the organisation, as such, it's a key channel for the business and an important partnership with the agency too which needs nurturing.
This role needs someone who's able to handle 2 key things in this role:
- Manage the programme framework by understanding how leads are created via campaigns. So can set up the rewards and incentives programme, set targets and objectives, KPI's and performance measurement frameworks for the telemarketing agency which motivates them to succeed by delivering high quality leads to the sales teams
- The ability to drive continuous improvement in this programme through the above, and managing these key relationships both internally and externally of the business
Critical to your success will be knowing how to run lead generation programmes of this type, and via this kind of channel.
There will be some travel required in this role, namely travelling to Bournemouth a couple of times a month to visit the channel partner, but this will be compensated. You will also be regularly meeting and engaging with their direct sales team who take the leads from the lead generation partner, but they are largely located in and around London so will travel to your office for meetings.
This opportunity really needs someone who understands the mechanics of a lead generation programme within the B2B space via telemarketing solutions. Who is organised and is an excellent relationship manager too, ensuring things like the telemarketing agency is happy, motivated and supporting the lead generation programme well enough that they're hitting and exceeding things like qualified leads targets and return on marketing investment.
For more information, why not apply?
Role: Lead Generation Channel Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, flex-benefits package and lots more
- B2B lead generation marketing experience
- Specific experience leading an outbound telemarketing programme
- Organised, able to prioritise campaigns, set out targets and objectives, ensuring these are clear, motivating and achievable for a telemarketing team to deliver against
- Great relationship management skills both internally of a business and with external agency/telemarketing partner businesses
- You can management a programme framework like this
- You understand what leads are, how they're properly qualified, and how to drive continuous improvement in volume and quality metrics of a programme like this
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.