Assistant Manager (Audit / Business Advisory)
A highly reputable UK Top 100 independent chartered accountancy & business advisory practice with a strong presence in North Lancashire. The firm is renowned for its Audit & Assurance, Tax and Corporate Finance Advisory solutions which it delivers to a constantly growing client base comprising established local family businesses, HNWI's and large corporate groups (£50m - £250m t/o).
Continued growth in clients and an ongoing focus on Partner succession have combined to create an opportunity for an experienced ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant.
Joining the business at Assistant Manager level within the firms Audit & Business Advisory Team your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of statutory audit services for corporate clients and group companies, supported by Part-Qualified staff
- Reviewing year-end accounts and tax returns prepared by Part-Qualified staff for SME clients
- Preparing business / share valuation reports, forecasts and due diligence reports for clients engaged in corporate finance projects
- Assisting the Corporate Finance Team with ongoing M&A / MBO and Development Capital raising projects on occasion
As a senior member of the team you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and can expect to achieve promotion to Manager in the very near future.
You will be an ACA / ACCA Qualified Accountant able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Audit / Accounts in General Practice (minimum 3 years)
- Background in either independent practice or mid-tier firm
- Drive and ambition to progress your career within a leading UK practice
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.