A Medium sized Accountancy Practice, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit a Statutory Compliance Manager for their growing, professional team. The role came about due to internal progression; you will report to a Founding Partner and will be responsible for one direct report.
* Overall responsibility for the quality and timeliness of the statutory accounts and Corporation Tax returns produced by the firm.
* Managing one qualified staff member.
* Liaising with the outsourcers to ensure that their work is of a sufficiently high standard.
* Liaising with client auditors as necessary.
* Responsibility for technical training in the areas of statutory accounts and Corporation Tax.
* At least 2 years PQE (ACCA/ACA) having trained in an accounting practice
* Able to work efficiently with clients and internal accountants to resolve issues with the statutory accounts
* They will be technically up-to-date, organised and methodical
You will be working for a medium sized, growing Practice that can provide good pay, good benefits and internal progression opportunities.