Campaign Strategy Marketing Manager - B2B Corporate
One of the major players within the B2B telecoms and technology market is looking to appoint a marketer who has a great understanding in CRM planning, namely around things like contact strategy and customer journey communications. This will be across both prospect and known customer within the B2B space.
Your remit will be not only to create the various customer communications journeys, but also to optimise the effectiveness of these journeys with the idea of improving timeliness, relevance and targeting in order to drive a better response rate.
Your remit will cover all channels of marketing comms, including outbound telemarketing, direct mail, email, sales force engagement, etc. But also because this includes existing customers, your remit will also take into operational account communications surrounding pricing or regulatory changes too.
On top of this will be the need for you to devise a strategy around increasing the 'opt in' rates from corporate customers. So you will need to devise a programme which reflects good value and reasons to engage and remain part of the communications programme with that customer base. So it's not going to be just focusing on promotional communications.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make their mark, since you will be coming in to help completely re-think what they have at the moment. Turning the programme into one with a proper contact strategy and reason to contact at its centre, backed by sound data and insight around the customer's vertical target market, and also takes into account and balancing both the business objectives with those of the customer too.
For more information, why not apply?
Role: Campaign Strategy Marketing Manager - CRM Planner
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000
Benefits: 10% on target bonus, pension, flex-benefits package and lots more
- Experience building a marketing contact strategy and customer journey communications, targeting a B2B customer base
- Can take insight (market and or customer) and translate that into a marketing campaign that's relevant, timely and engaging
- The ability to analyse campaign result, draw conclusions and leverage them to drive more effective results in future campaigns of type
- Some exposure to marketing automation would be beneficial
- B2B telecoms or technology background would be beneficial
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.