Field Sales Consultant
Job title: Field Sales Consultant
Location: Manchester (North West territory)
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 plus realistic uncapped OTE £42,000 to £60,000, car or car allowance and great perks
Do you have experience in attending pre-arranged meetings, developing and closing new and existing accounts? Have you previously worked with private sector businesses? Do you have a proven track record of field sales and relationship management?
We are currently recruiting for a client who is looking for a Field Sales Consultant to generate sales and retain business through exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will have previous experience in field sales and account management along with new contract negotiation.
The business is a multi-award winning Technology and Telecommunications provider. They reward well, have an energetic and proactive ''can do'' attitude with excellent staff retention.
- Pension, in-house incentives and profit related bonuses
- Excellent career prospects
- Full product training is provided with ongoing support
- Great holiday allowance
- To attend pre-qualified appointments in a smart, professional and timely manner
- Working towards and achieving monthly targets
- To maintain and develop a minimum ratio of appointments to completed orders
- Booking of self-generated appointments to complement your existing diary
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Field Sales Manager
The candidate's profile
- You will have to be able to demonstrate a track record of meeting sales targets in an external sales position
- You will have a minimum of 2 year's field sales or account management experience
- Ability to forecast sales figures and collate sales reports accurately
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capability to create, manage and maintain accessible documents
- You will need to demonstrate a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, or showcase continuous improvement
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.