ICT Partner Manager
ICT Partner manager developing existing and future supplier relationships and forging contracts.
Your new company
A very interesting organisation that is currently embarking on a digital transformation program.
Your new role
- Work with all ICT supply partners to manage performance and reduce total cost of ownership, maintaining a focus on delivering cost savings and contributing to the benefit tracker
- Collate and analyse data to aid strategy formulation and decision-making, to develop long term category strategies, and to prioritise project delivery
- Work under own initiative to develop plans and secure the buy-in of the relevant stakeholders before taking action
- Deliver value to franchisees using appropriate methodologies such as strategic sourcing, benchmarking, value engineering and create long term partnerships
- Standardised service delivery and data across partners and collate performance and comparisons into MI reports
- Build deep understanding of cost structures, supply/value chains, and total cost of ownership
- Establish contracts with partners ensuring clarity and visibility of commercial terms agreed through the appropriate documentation
- Develop stakeholder engagement by communicating details of commercial agreements clearly and effectively with franchisees to 'sell' the benefits and encouraging take-up, where appropriate
- Set clear KPI's and targets with approved partners, and lead regular reviews which focus on continuous improvement
- Address and resolve any ongoing performance issues with ICT partners
- Work with partners and the IT team to build strategic roadmaps and see them realised
- Develop and drive delivery of projects using the internal Category Management and Project Management processes and tools to secure stakeholder buy-in, define the critical path, provide clear feedback and progress reports
- Continuous monitoring of wider market trends to innovate, promote best practice and ensure commercial advantage
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate, or graduate calibre (IT preferred)
- Category Management expertise (CIPS qualification desirable)
- 5+ years of proven experience in procurement
- Proven service delivery experience (ITIL or similar qualification and advantage)
- Demonstrable retail technology knowledge and understanding
- A strong commercial and numerical aptitude
- Strong supplier performance management experience
- Significant customer / stakeholder experience
- Excellent communicator with strong written and presentation skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills (Project management qualification and advantage)
- Speaking additional European Languages as well as English is an advantage
- Extensive experience with retail technology and the retail environment, including supply chain
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to grow ICT supplier relationships and preparing projects and being an expert in Category Management and bring insight and value to each initiative.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.