Field Service Engineer
Excellent field opportunity with world class company supplying services to the food manufacturing sector.
Operates worldwide with clients in the food industry. The company supplies services that help ensure that businesses ranging from SME's to international players provide products that meet rigorous standards.
This operating division supplies and installs equipment including chemical dosing equipment for cleaning and hygiene.
Your remit will be
* To provide high quality technical and service support, both to Regional and National Customers.
* To undertake new site installations / refurbishments
* To deliver on-site training to customers in respect of new installations
* To resolve technical issues with equipment at Customers sites
* To recommend to customers chemicals which complement existing range, and be able to articulate the benefits of these products
* Correctly and safely install the complete range of Equipment.
* Repair and maintenance of company equipment.
* Training of end user in correct and safe use of dosing equipment, including loading and unloading of product containers and use of correct PPE.
Will include experience in visiting customer premises to service and install equipment throughout your area- You'll need an engineering/technical background, great customer skills and the flexibility to attend customer premises as required sometimes outside of normal working hours.
Comprehensive product training will be provided
If you have the required skill set, are a great communicator, and have experience of working in a time critical & fast moving environment APPLY NOW!!