Ticketing Agent (Reservations)
Growing international travel company offering hotel and ground travel products and services seeks a ticketing agent to oversee rail & ferry reservations for Group and FIT bookings.
The role will suit an individual who is passionate about a career within the travel industry and motivated to join a growing organisation to help achieve challenging targets.
In this role you will be required to arrange European Rail, UK Rail and Ferries for Groups tours and FIT traveller.
- Arranging group and FIT bookings for:
- UK and European Rail Tickets
- Rail Passes
- Lunch / Breakfast boxes on Trains and Ferries
- Baggage Handling
- Updating AS400 with Train/Ferry details e.g Coach and seat details to confirm to Agent.
- End of Day Accounting of tickets issued
- Information collecting of Rail/Ferry Services and rates to send to our Sales team in Japan and our China offices
- Previous experience within the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Europe
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of a European language
- Experience within the European Rail or Ferry Industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- To work well as part of a team as well as on own
- Time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude towards change and learning new systems
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.