EYFS Coordinator - Forward Thinking All Through School
EYFS COORDINATOR/ LEADER| INNER LONDON BOROUGH| COMPETITIVE SALARY
A rapidly expanding school in the Inner London borough of Barking & Dagenham, wishes to appoint an EYFS Coordinator for a September start.
Are you an experienced EYFS Teacher that is considering taking the leap to middle management?
Could you lead a team of talented EYFS Teachers and support staff within a school that is striving to become outstanding?
The Head Teacher has asked for Clarus Education’s help to recruit a dynamic and passionate EYFS Coordinator. Can you help?
EYFS Coordinator - Are you the right person?
- Deliver outstanding curriculum to EYFS pupils
- Experienced EYFS Teacher or Coordinator
- Desire to work in an expanding all through school
- Can lead, motivate & inspire others
- Consistently graded as a 'good’ or 'outstanding’ practitioner
- Looking for a new challenge
EYFS Coordinator - Is this the school for you?
- A passionate Senior Leadership Team
- Offers continuous and tailored CPD opportunities
- Visionary Head Teacher
- Well-equipped EYFS division - indoor & outdoor facilities
- Cutting edge curriculum
- Welcomes teachers with creativity
EYFS Coordinator - Additional Information
- Excellent location - 20 minutes from Central London
- Inner London borough
- Free on street parking and school car park available
- MPS/ UPS plus TLR 2b or c
Apply today for this EYFS Coordinator/ Leader role. We would love to hear from you if you are passionate about inspiring young minds! Please send your CV to Alison at Clarus Education. You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.