*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A NURSE IN THE UK*
Deputy Manager needed at Northwich Nursing Home - £42K pro rata!
My client is looking to recruit a professional and motivated Deputy Manager to join their management team to lead and develop the nursing and care team at the home.
In this role, you will be supporting the Registered Manager in the day-to-day management of the home, specifically showing your passion for and commitment to delivering the highest standard of nursing care possible to the 75 service users within the facility.
The home itself provides care for those aged 18+ with complex health conditions such as dementia/EMI-condition, mental health and physical difficulties and stroke care alongside general elderly and sensory impairment care.
The salary is based on a 44hr contract, and is best suited to an individual who is either a current Deputy or Senior Nurse with proven managerial, clinical and communication skills.
To be considered, you MUST be:
- A Registered Nurse in the UK with a valid NMC pin number
- Able to demonstrate evidence of working effectively with elderly/dementia patients
- Willing to work full-time, and extra hours if required
Duties of the role will include (not exhaustive):
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards across the home
- Regularly undertaking and overseeing audits and training
- Devising care plans for all service users in your care, ensuring each individual's needs are met
- Effectively managing a large workforce in terms of regular appraisals, meetings etc.
- Supporting the positive direction and culture at the home
- Escalating concerns to the relevant individuals as and when necessary
Benefits of working with my client include:
- Support with re-validation
- Extremely competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Work place pension scheme
- Career progression framework aimed specifically at Deputies
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Award-winning, bespoke training schemes
This role is already extremely popular and my client can interview very quickly so, to be considered, please contact Carly on / or click 'APPLY' NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy