This rapidly growing manufacturing and business in Warrington are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded Management Accountant looking to join a business that can offer genuine opportunities for progression.
Reporting to a commercially minded and impressive Financial Controller, in a role that is marked for swift progression into more commercial roles, your core responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Management Accounts production for allocated business units
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet for consolidated Group accounts
- Involvement with preparation of monthly commentary
- Responsibility for business unit cost tracking - analysing any variances
- Assist in group monthly forecasts and budgets
- Ad hoc management information reporting & commercial analysis
- Provide assistance to the commercial finance team
- CIMA/ ACCA Qualified (or equivalent) - first time passes would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a Management Accountant role
- Good academic background would be a distinct advantage
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment is an absolute must
- Advanced Excel skills and good systems experience
- Ability to work with and influence internal and external stakeholders across multiple levels
This is an exciting opportunity for any newly Qualified Management Accountant who is looking for an opportunity to join a business that can offer commercial exposure, growth and career development down multiple channels.
Please click to apply.