Data Scientist - Principal
PRINCIPAL DATA SCIENTIST
Principal Data Scientist
£100,000 - £105,000 + Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the world's leading Data Science consultancies based in their central London offices. You will be joining a team of innovators whose experience ranges from some of the world's leading technology companies. My client offers a range of services spanning from data analysis to software engineering to algorithmic development - working with clients from the financial services industry to genetics, aerospace engineering and automotive industries. Their work offers their clients a competitive advantage through their use of cutting-edge technologies.
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Unafraid to research and experiment with advanced scientific methods to solve complex, real-world problems
- Combining mathematical models, advanced visualisation techniques and machine learning techniques to derive key insights from data
- Presenting analysis to clients, pushing the limits of what they can do with their data
- Pushing the boundaries high-performance computing
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An Ph.D. in a quantitative discipline
- Expert programming experience in Python, R or Scala
- Experience in implementing predictive analytics models
- Knowledge of visualisation tools such as Tableau, D3, Spotfire, Qlikview etc
- A passion for solving real-world problems using advanced scientific methods
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Python, R, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Optimisation, Modelling, Machine Learning, Algorithmic Development, Algorithm, Hive, PIG, MongoDB, numPy, sciPy, Pandas, Data Scientist, Data Science, Big Data, mySQL, noSQL, Insight.