Director of Clinical Services £55,000 Buckinghamshire
We have an opportunity for a Director of Clinical Services to join their team of staff.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- To be a professional Head of Nursing.
- To provide clinical leadership, coordinate and develop all the services of the clinical department
- To provide leadership to ensure professional and clinical standards of excellence for all clinical services
- To deputise for Executive Director
- To provide leadership and coordination to ensuring effective clinical governance
- Leadership of clinical services ensuring practice is safe and professional and maintains high standards
- Ensuring statutory regulations and accreditation are achieved.
- Leadership of the clinical areas including reference to Care Standards Act 2000..
Duties of this role include:
- RGN with current NMC registration
- Management Qualification desirable
- Degree equivalent desirable.
- Evidence of ongoing/professional development.
- Able to demonstrate clinical credibility with healthcare professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Budgetary and resource management skills
- Leadership skills
- Able to demonstrate strategic planning skills.
- Nurse management experience at Senior nurse/Deputy Director of Nursing.
- IT literate
- Knowledge of the private sector desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
Gym membership discount
If you have the experience and Leadership for this position then apply today