My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job objectives and responsibilities
* To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision
* To ensure all planned maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
* Mobile to cover London and parts of Essex and Kent
* The identification, authorisation, organisation and implementation of small works as required.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services as required.
* To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required.
* Attend call outs/break downs, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
* Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hours work.
* To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
* Appropriately Qualified (CoDNCO1, CDGA1,CIGA1, CORT1, TPCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT, CKR, DAH1, HTR1, MET1, U/VHW)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in the building services or maintenance industry as a recognised trade technician
* Prepared to undertake other FM tasks
* Ideally Oil and LPG qualified
* Suitable qualifications to carry out maintenance and repair to gas boilers that are recognised by Gas Safe.
* Full driving licence