Senior .Net Developer
Senior .NET Developer - London - £55,000 Plus Benefits
Spargonet Consulting, a Microsoft Gold Partner , is assisting a major customer in developing a software platform to meet the growing demand of the betting industry in relation to core trading systems and functions.
You will join a team of highly regarded software engineers and you will have the gift to influence others with your own opinions in technical matters. You will develop and maintain software for a variety of business functions, including customer facing websites across desktop mobile and tablet, line of business applications, and middleware integrations across all tiers.
• Experience with REST-based services and JSON
• Working experience in responsive mobile web applications
• Experience in push technologies (e.g. web sockets and SignalR)
• Excellent knowledge of the wide range of cross-browser issues and web standards that affect client-side development
• Well-versed with internet security threats and how to mitigate them
• High competency in developing service-oriented software in .NET 4.0 (or higher) with C#
• Strong C# technical skills, covering ASP.NET MVC, WEB API and WCF exposure.
• Work experience of programming techniques such as IOC/dependency injection
• Proven record in delivering scalable, highly-available and highly-performing web applications that display time-critical data
• Experience in developing systems which integrate with caching and messaging technologies
• Working knowledge of server side technologies and how they integrate with the user interface
Spargonet Consulting Plc is a leading IT consultancy with over thirty years pedigree and experience of supplying IT services to household name blue chip clients within a range of business sectors. By joining the personable team at Spargonet, you become a valued member of our personnel with good prospects of a rewarding and challenging career by joining our associate network. All applications welcome for an informal and confidential discussion.