IT Systems Manager / Applications Manager : Payment & Back Office Systems
IT Systems Manager / Applications Manager / Product Manager : Payment and Back Office Systems
A major UK Transport Operator is looking to hire a Senior IT Product / IT Systems Manager, to manage a small team of Product owners, Business Analysts and Project Managers, taking ownership of the definition and delivery of commercial and passenger platforms, including all passenger facing technology systems including WiFi, Payment/Contactless Ticketing, Digital Signage etc and commercial Back Office systems.
This position will suit a visionary IT Systems Manager / Product Owner / Project Manager / Application Manager, capable of engaging with the business, owning strategy and driving a 3-4 year roadmap for products.
The business has a hunger for innovation. While the full scope of aforementioned product areas is in line for innovation and change, the immediate high profile project demanding ownership is relating to Payment Systems; convergence and standardisation of payment systems across the group, utilising contactless smart ticketing and emerging technologies.
Note: All COTS systems, no in-house and/or bespoke development.
Required skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience of owning IT strategy and developing roadmaps
- Able to prioritise and manage a clear backlog and roadmap which defines the scope of each delivery to increase revenue, profit and other key KPI’s.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor engagement and management.
- A strategic thinker with a proven track record in leading and inspiring a team to deliver to its full potential
- Passionate about Digital Innovation and User Experience
- Experienced in delivering business critical commercial technology projects
- Previous experience of payment and/or related commercial systems, either with a large-scale transport operator or other payments business
Paying up to £71,000 + benefits