Our reputable Client based in Wembley is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a Temp-to-Perm basis with immediate effect. The Temporary element of the role is anticipated to last for 6 months before going permanent. This role is predominantly based in the Wembley office however frequent travel to Milton Keynes will be required.
Our Client is looking to get the successful Applicant onboard as of next week to conduct a thorough handover.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for a wide range of financial accounting duties (across both the Wembley and Milton Keynes offices), ensuring that all the transactional level accounts are accurate and in line with the relevant reporting standards:
Day to day responsibilities will include:
· Purchase Ledger
· Sales Ledger
· Credit Control / Accounts Receivable
· Daily banking
· Bank Reconciliations
· Preparing Accounts to Trial Balance
· Balance Sheet Reconciliation
· General Bookkeeping tasks
The successful Applicant will have the following skills / attributes:
· At least 3 years experience in a similar Assistant Accountant role
· An Accountancy and Finance related qualification
· Strong MS Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
· Fully up-to-date with IFRS and UK GAAP legislation
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· A full, clean driving licence and willingness to travel to Milton Keynes on a frequent basis
· Immediately available
If this role is of interest to you and you feel you have the required skills and attributes, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.